The wooden stable operated as a mill in Bocsárlapujtő at the beginning of the 19th century, and then in a barely changed form was used as a stable until it was transported to Balassagyarmat in 1933. In 1934, the collection was extended with a wooden barn with detached silo from Patvarc. The barn, like the stable, was built in the early 19th century. Inside, an oil sump dated from 1872 was placed. In the barn, there is a wine press from 1836. The oil sump, which had been out in the open since the destruction of the old wooden barn, was covered with a six-foot barn in 1966. In the same year, the farmyard, which was complete again, was framed by a fence characteristic of Ipolyszög.